Fundraising Guru (Remote)
NeuroTechX is looking for someone who'd like to help with fundraising. Up until now, NeuroTechX has been focusing on people & activities, but not really on money. But, obviously, we want to build a sustainable organisation and now that we have validated the idea of building an international community around neurotechnologies, it is time for us to start looking for funding.
*Please note this position is a volunteer (unpaid) position.
General Role & Responsibilities
- You will work with different people, but primarily with the executive director and finance director.
- Your tasks will vary (you need to be agile & flexible).
- Finding potential sources of funding.
- Filling applications (e.g. Grants).
- Reaching out to potential partners and sponsors.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Writing Skills (English)
- Good Communication Skills (e.g. ability to explain NTX and its projects)
- Experience in Fundraising (preferred)
- Experience with Grants (preferred)
- Experience with Sponsorships (preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced culture and learn rapidly.
*The expectations for NTX volunteer positions are ~5h / week.
If you'd like to help us push the field of Neurotechnology and have some Wordpress Ninja Skills, here is a good opportunity for you. NeuroTechX needs your help. Join other NeuroTech Enthusiasts who are excited about the Neurotech Future ahead of us and be part of that future! Send me your resume and a link to your profile or portfolio and a brief description explaining your motivation, at yannick [at] neurotechx.com.