The EDU Committee's mission is to manage the NeuroTechEDU initiative. The committee will handle tasks related to brainstorming/building content, brainstorming on future technology to build content for and act as advisors on business models and grants.
- Create scope of Neurotechnology related educational content to build
- Determine the future of NeuroTechEDU
- Provide input into the NeuroTechEDU model
- Provide input into future direction and technologies to explore
Roles & Members
The committee should be a mix of technical & scientific people with education & UI/UX people.
- Responsible for building the team.
- Responsible of organizing meetings.
- Responsible for followup with team members
- 2-4 EEG Neuroscientists
- Assess educational needs
- Provide feedback on the current content
- Provides suggestions on future needs
- STEM Education Guru's
- Assure that the content is as accessible as possible
- Make sure best educational practices are being used
- Preferably someone unfamiliar with Neurotechnology to ensure minimal jargon is being used
- 2-4 Content Builder
- Biomedical Engineering students
- Neuroscience graduate/undergrads
- Anyone interested in building content and contributing to open education
- The roles & tasks should be designed to average 20h of work per month. You should make sure that you can contribute that amount of time
- Possibilities with this initiative are endless. But requires a bit of work!
- Failing to meet the expectations and meetings will result in a replacement.
- Work will be remote and meetings are held through (video) calls.
- One (1) monthly committee meeting.
- Ideal commitment length of 1 year (2017 EDU Committee).
This is a unique opportunity to work in a stimulating environment in the field of neuroscience and emerging technologies. By being part of this amazing organization, you will also be working with an international team scattered across ~20 cities of the world, including San Francisco, Montreal, New York, London, Munich, Lima, Tel Aviv, Boston, Los Angeles, and more.
*Please note this position is a volunteer position.
If you are up for the challenge, please fill this form.
For more information, please contact: yannick [at] neurotechx.com.